tweets

Friday, September 16, 2005

Career Person

I dont know how we should be defining the term career person. But I think someone who is career oriented in life i.e. someone who takes their profession very seriously should be called a career person. Now if someone who goes to work because that keeps you mentally active and it adds to the household purse, can he/she be called a career person.
When i started this note I was thinking that a lot of women are not career people. As I stop to think, I realize a lot of men are similar too. I would appreciate/respect someone at work is they were dedicated to the work they do and feel proud about it. They can find humour and amazement in the work they do.

1 comment:

Shobhna Srivastava said...

That is true I think that a lot of people are not 'career' oriented. They choose a profession not because it is what they want to do in life but that is what is going to give them the money that want. And I am not saying that is the money that they need to survive...

It is good to have a job that you like then you do have to work even for a day.