tweets

Friday, January 20, 2006

Noise Cancelling Head Phones - Sony + Money

I got these Sony headphones about 4 months back. Finally I decided to be not lazy (infact since I got back from India , I have been wanting to buy stuff and not wanting to spend time reading. ) I am slowly getting back to normal (?). With all the time at hand in India I started to think about what I should do with the money I am starting to accumulate. Its a pain to invest. Why arent we armed with these skills when we get out of school ? Schools are the right place. Any job you do you need to take care of your money. Banks should influence the education board to include this, they will get more potential investors.

Anyways the aim of this entry was to register my surprise at the way these head phones work. They dont really shut-out all the noise. You can still understand what someone is saying. But you need to concentrate a bit harder than usual. So I wouldnt have bought these had I tried them out at the store, but they do job pretty well. (This is not a complex idea, but I find myself using so many words to describe it. Ironically I call this blog parsimony)



No comments: