tweets

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Amazon’s Kindle 2 Will Debut Feb. 9 - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/amazons-kindle-2-will-debut-feb-9/
Mark your calendars, e-book fans: Amazon.com will introduce the next generation of its popular Kindle reader in New York City on Feb. 9.
I am not at all impressed with this device. It just seems so inconvenient to have to buy all the material from the amazon store. We get books from the library, from friends,  and thats part of the reading experience for me atleast. If I borrow a book from a friend I will associate the reading experience with him/her. Browsing the public library is a good way to expose ourselves to newer stuff. I dont know, call me old-fashioned but this is not cool at all. Instead of liberating me this gadget is tying me down.


No comments: