tweets

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Days of My Life: I started to attend private lessons...

Its very moving (almost to the point of tears) to read this young girl's blog. Imagine what psychological tortures even less fortunate people would be going through. Really, can any amount of logic ever justify "war". People never seem to understand war until they have personal losses. I feel sorry for the bozos who think war and violence can solve anything. But these are the so called decisive hawks who seem to impact our affairs. Peace practitioners are very few i.e. very few can peacefully protest against injustice and other wrongs. Which is why the likes of Gandhi are so frigging great. I hope humanity can evolve to reach that state at some point. Maybe the path to nirvana goes through being a "mahatma". Maybe we need bigger brains to get there. hahaha I dont want to admit that religion got Gandhi to where he was :). He interpreted religion to suit his ideas for the most part anyways.

[Got a link to this blog from http://www.pbs.org/kcet/globalwatch/ , its a nice program]

http://livesstrong.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-started-to-attend-private-lessons.html --- Days of My Life Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

My Photo
Name: Sunshine 
I was born in 29/1/1992 , I grow up among well educated family.

No comments: