tweets

Sunday, November 25, 2007

movie: Before sunset

http://wip.warnerbros.com/beforesunset/

After a long long time I saw a special movie. This movie is superbly made. Its a sequel to "Before Sunrise" by the same people. Richard Linklater is the maker of the movie.
The whole movie is a conversation between Jesse and Celina and what has happened in their lives since they met 9 years back for a day. The opening scene where they walk up to the cafe has such beautiful conversation and acting.  They real bring the tension and apprehension of 2 people meeting after a long long time. Why cant more people make simple movies like these.
I liked the Paris they have shown, I like the free spirit of the lady, I like the conversation of how life isn't easy and how they have a general conversation about worldly matters. I like the way the guy is trying to get the lady into bed and is so nervous about expressing it. I like the way they conduct their conversation in such a casual manner, its just as if 2 fast friends would (well thats that part thats not completely believable).

No comments: