tweets

Sunday, February 12, 2006

drinking buddy

This term symbolizes a good friend who you can actually relate to. How many of us have a drinking buddy ?
Just 'buddy' wouldnt mean the same thing, and a 'drinking buddy' does not mean best-friend too. Well I guess I am too cold and shielded to understand what best-friend means anyways. Somehow after my BE I hardly have found any "drinking buddies". Many I time I wonder if this is because everyone gets occupied with their lives more than others. But then when I meet up with old friends things just fall in place.
Is it because that till then I wasnt living with a diverse group. I am usually comfy with bambaiyyas. Funny how I dont know a single bambaiyya in my everyday circle. Bombay rocks baby  !!


1 comment:

Shobhna Srivastava said...

what abt thoes who don't drink.... :)